Tuesday 2 October 2007

recently my bodies have been very weak, tend to get sick damn easily


today was 1 good example, actually it was yesterday i guess..

i have heat stroke from the previous outing to sentosa(it was fun anyway)
its was on the 29th of September,Saturday








i went over to siloso beach with church peeps for some beach volleyball
its been such a long time since ive been to sentosa by myself.
i was met with a big surprise, the 'front ' part of it is being reconstructed



cool sia... i didnt know theres so much things there now.
EVEN THE BEACH CHANGED LOTS!!!(guess i sua ku arh)
poor poor skin arh got sun burnt, so now i got heat stroke too

finally chen lao shi gave me my promised treat in return for getting A in chinese for O's,SWEET, though its in the form of money(she had no spare time)

mrs chiew's treat isn't far away too, she promised 1 if me and ky able to get a place in JC
my BIRTHDAY's coming in a wk or so, 12 October
but this year wont be quite a nice 1, parents will be goin overseas, left with my dumb bro
but my friends out there who rmb, i look forward to sharing my time with y'all

Son Of Dork - Ticket Outta Loserville

No comments: