Saturday 6 October 2007

AFTER FOUR LONG AWAITED YEARS IN UNITY, IM FINALLY OUT OF THIS FUCKING SHIT SCHOOL!!


or maybe still not yet...


technically i've graduated from Unity Secondary School, but im still belong to the school officially till the end of O'levels...wtf??
yesterday, 5th of October 2007, i had my first graduation 'ceremony' in my years of education... kinda sucks too

although i really hate this school and its administration,i have to admit, this was where i grew up and made lots of friends, achieved real big things, got to know more to life and lots of experiences...

and now we have to part ways to go to pursue our future in different education systems...(not till after our results are back)

anyway, after the ceremony we had a little photo taking sessions to rmb this 'memorable' day



my sitting partner for few months in sec 3, ANQI


my locker sharer,CHERYL

the 2005 champion team, KENRIC, CHRISTOPHER, KANGYI, LEWIS



my geography teacher for four years, MISS LEE FONG SHAI





my chinese teacher, CHEN LAO SHI

there's still lots more photos i took that day but i didn't recieve much so i guess its just these few for now... this photos would be so nostalgic i guess i wouldnt be keeping them

later in the afternoon, went for ice skating with kenric, lewis and gabriel and my it was so exciting

it was a wonderfully horrible experience,my 2nd time, and i still didn't know how to skate well enough.. we had a fun time playing, going round and round and round and round...

went for short pool period later, but before that it was dinner at KFC's, made me sick the night i went home...

dang my body so weak recently, now im down with fever again

gtg go slp now

A Static Lullaby - Hang 'Em High

No comments: